Boasting a cul-de-sac address and the Georges River National Park as a neighbour, this much-loved family home is positioned in one of the most sought-after pockets of Picnic Point and is on offer for the very first time.
Situated in both the Picnic Point Public School and Picnic Point High School catchment and within walking distance to local shops and public transport, this is the perfect place to raise a family.
- Formal and informal living areas, both with air conditioning
- Original kitchen with adjacent dining
- Well kept main bathroom, internal laundry and second outside toilet
- Three bedrooms, main with large built-in wardrobe
- Large garage plus additional off-street parking for 2+ cars
- Large grassed yard
- Moments from the Georges River National Park and bus transport
- Picnic Point Public School and High School catchment zones
- Land Size 632.3sqm with a 16.154m frontage (approx.)
- Duplex potential (S.T.C.A.)
This home will provide one lucky purchaser with plenty of options to either renovate, extend, build your dream home or develop (S.T.C.A.). As far as locations go, they don't get better than this.
To arrange your inspection contact Theo or Dominika today!
Exclusively Listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Air Conditioning
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport