Our experience and strong market share mean we have developed an extensive database of tenants whose history has already been established.
When it comes to listing a rental property, we apply the same innovative marketing tools and techniques that we use in our successful sales approach to ensure your property attracts the highest calibre applicants.
The benefits of listing your rental property with Alliance Real Estate include:
- The highest levels of professional service by a team focusing on leasing and continued development; property managers; and administrative staff to maintain your property’s management needs.
- A property management team who enjoys what they do and take pride in their job. Their work is recognised and rewarded which means a happier, stable team dedicated to supporting you.
- The adoption of a strict screening process, which enables us to establish current and previous tenancy and employment history.
- A complete credit check on all tenants through the National Tenancy Data Base.
Once all this information has been obtained during the rental property listing process, we contact you to discuss the application on its merits, and the final choice of the tenant is your decision.
Our service to clients does not begin and end with letting your property. We apply the highest standards of professionalism to all areas of property management including:
- Up to date maintenance using reliable tradespeople
- Regular routine inspection and reports
- Detailed condition reports
- Consistent communication and updates on market conditions, legislative changes and market opportunities
- Focus on keeping rental arrears to a minimum