ARE YOU FINANCE READY?
The third party provider below can assist you with your financial needs. Click the links for more information. Alliance Real Estate recommend clients to seek individual financial advice to make sure it is suitable for your situation.
Phil Lau, Director at Mortgage IQ, is a proven financial service professional with a passion for helping his clients achieve their financial goals.
Phil began his career as a Chartered Accountant and has over 20 years of experience in accounting and finance for major international and national professional advisory firms.
Phil specialises in the following areas:
- SMSF lending
- Expat and non-resident lending
- Commercial lending
- Restructure of portfolios to obtain best outcomes from a cashflow and tax perspective.
- Assist investors to reach the next level in their investment strategy
- Retirement planning and risk mitigation
Our approach is a value-added holistic model where we value and promote the experience and capability of the individuals seeking finance. We create a business case and provide a structured approach to the funding opportunity. Our team comprised of more than two decades of experience in professional financial services for both local and international clients. This gives us the ability to be flexible and innovative in our approach.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- Certificate IV In Property Services (Real Estate)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (CA)
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
With more than two decades experience helping corporate clients achieving commercial financial goals, Phil decided to start his own business in finance because he believes that his experience and skill can help average Australians become financially smart.
Phil is a Credit Representative of Mortgage IQ (ACL 384704) authorised to deal in and provide advice on home loans and commercial financing.
“I take immense joy – seeing my clients light up with comprehension and confidence when I’ve helped them greet a new reality and attain their financial goals.”
Level 1, 9-13 Bronte Road, Bondi Junction NSW 2022