Occupying an enviable corner position on approximately 765sqm of land, this brick home offers 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple living spaces across two levels making it big enough to accommodate the largest of families or perhaps two, while still maintaining privacy.
Located a short 450m walk to Panania Train Station and within close proximity to a variety of schools and parks, as far as locations go, they don't get better than this!
- 3 generous bedrooms + home office/potential 4th bedroom
- Sun filled formal lounge
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar and adjacent dining
- Main bathroom with double access off main bedroom
- Huge laundry with ample storage + separate bathroom
- High ceilings and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Generous yard with room for pool or granny flat (S.T.C.A)
- Ample off-street parking for cars/boats etc
- Spacious living/dining with kitchenette
- 4 massive bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Approx. 1km to Panania North Public School
- Approx. 800m to St Christopher's Catholic Primary School
- Approx. 1.1km to East Hills Boys and Girls High School
- Picnic Point High School catchment for Yr 7, 8 & 9 in 2024
- Approx. 450m to Panania Train Station and Shops
- Approx. 500m to Marco Reserve
- Land Size approx. 765.1sqm
- Zoning – R4
For further details or to arrange your private inspection, contact Theo or Jenny immediately.
Exclusively Listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport