This character filled, four bedroom family home is move in ready with plenty of potential to personalise and add further value in the future.
Occupying a generous 569.4sqm block (approx.) with a 14.98m frontage (approx.) this is a great opportunity to secure a generous block in a sought-after location without competing with developers.
Ideally located within walking distance to Panania Train Station, Shops and Panania North Public School, this home will tick all the boxes for the growing family.
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes and three with ceiling fans
- Formal lounge room with A/C and ceiling fan
- Neat kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Large dining area with ceiling fans and A/C
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- 2nd bathroom/combined laundry
- Large, covered deck perfect for entertaining
- Sunny grassed yard
- Single garage + additional off-street parking for cars/boats etc
- Land size approx. 569.4sqm + 14.98m frontage
- Approx. 950m to Panania North Public School
- Approx. 1.9km to East Hills Boys & Girls High School
- Picnic Point High School catchment for Yr 7, 8 & 9 in 2024
- Approx. 950m to Panania Train Station, Shops and Cafes
Contact Jenny immediately to make your enquiries and avoid missing out.
Exclusively Listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport