Perfectly positioned in a quiet and beautifully maintained complex, this spacious and light filled 3-bedroom townhouse offers low-maintenance resort style living just moments from Picnic Point parklands and the Georges River.
Featuring both formal and informal living areas, open plan design plus front and rear courtyards overlooking lush, landscaped gardens, this tranquil setting will make you feel like you are on holidays all year round.
- Part of a quiet and beautifully maintained family and pet friendly complex
- 3 bedrooms all with a private balcony, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with generous ensuite
- Spacious family bathroom
- Entertainers' kitchen with light filled and open plan living and dining area
- Formal and informal living areas
- Internal laundry + separate guest toilet downstairs
- Front and rear courtyards overlooking landscaped gardens
- Ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, alarm and intercom
- Secure basement entry to huge double lock-up garage with plenty of extra room for storage + internal access
- Located within the catchment for Picnic Point High School
- Bus transport just metres away
- 280m to The Shop at Picnic Point
- 600m to Sylvan Grove Native Garden
- 750m to Lambeth Reserve and The Georges River
Exclusively listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops