Situated in a highly sought-after cul-de-sac in popular Picnic Point, this 4 bedroom brick home is perfect for young families to enjoy immediately with plenty of opportunity to add further value or build your dream home in the future (S.T.C.A.).
Sitting on a 562sqm (approx.) parcel of land with a 15.24m frontage, this property also has duplex potential subject to council approval (S.T.C.A).
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Fresh paint and freshly sanded timber floorboards throughout
- Internal laundry plus an additional toilet
- Level grassed yard with room to add a pool (S.T.C.A.)
- Generous undercover entertaining area
- Single carport plus additional off-street parking
- Bonus hidden reserve for the kids to play
- Picnic Point High School catchment for year 7 enrolments 2022 onwards
- Close to local schools, bus transport, a selection of parks and local shops & café's
- Land size approximately 562sqm with a 15.24m frontage
- Enjoy now or develop (S.T.C.A.)
Contact Theo or Dominika to for further details or to arrange a private inspection.
Exclusively listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport