This much-loved family home in the tightly held suburb of Padstow Heights sits on the high side of the street on a 550sqm block (approx.) and is on offer for the first time since 1963.
The existing floorplan provides plenty of opportunity to modernise and add further value or you may prefer to start from scratch and build your dream home (S.T.C.A.), either way this is the perfect place to raise a family.
- Original kitchen and bathroom
- Formal lounge with air conditioning
- Large second living space at the rear
- 3 bedrooms including a generous master suite with ensuite + study
- Single garage and carport
- Approximately 850m to Padstow Heights Public School
- 550.1sqm block with a 12.19m frontage (approx.)
This home is perfectly located in a quiet street just moments from local café's, schools and bus transport and is sure to generate a great deal of interest.
Contact Jenny or Theo for further details or to arrange a private inspection.
Exclusively Listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport