Sitting on 853sqm (approx.) with a 15.24m frontage, this original 2 bedroom home is supremely positioned in a cul de sac street and just moments from East Hills Train Station, shops, schools, childcare facilities and the Georges River.
Providing plenty of options to either renovate, start from scratch and build your dream home, add a granny flat or duplex development (Subject to Council Approval.), the choice is yours.
- 2 bedrooms, main with built-in
- Formal lounge plus separate family room
- Original kitchen and bathroom
- Single carport + additional off-street parking
- 3 minute walk to East Hills Train Station and Shops
- Easy Access to the M5
- Land size approximately 853sqm with a 15.24m frontage
- Renovate or Development - Duplex, Granny Flat or New Home (S.T.C.A.)
Blocks of this size are becoming rare and sure to generate a great deal of interest. Contact Theo or Dominika to arrange your inspection NOW.
Exclusively Listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport