Sitting on a 574sqm block (approx.) with rear lane access, this three bedroom home will provide one lucky purchaser with a multitude of options - renovate, extend, re-build or add a granny flat (S.T.C.A.). Perfectly positioned within close proximity to East Hills Train Station, schools, shops and the Georges River, this home is sure to appeal to a broad range of buyers including first home buyers, young families and savvy investors.
• Open plan living and dining area with high ceilings and air conditioning
• Good size kitchen with gas cooking and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
• Two well maintained bathrooms
• Internal laundry with plenty of storage
• Undercover verandah over-looking a good sized yard
• Rear lane access to garage + additional off-street car space
• Land size approximately 574sqm with a 12.56m frontage
With so many options available to add further value to this home, it is sure to sell fast. Contact Dominika to arrange your inspection NOW.
Exclusively Listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport